Good Morning Imagine Lakewood Ranch Families,Happy Tuesday to everyone. I forgot to mention remind that pick up times will be from 9 to 2 on Thursday and Friday.
Please remember that the purpose of lending Chromebooks is to help the families that do not have computers at home. If you already have a computer, your child will be able to use your families’ home computer or laptop. Our Chromebooks are a tool for those who don’t have access to a computer at home.
For those who will be picking up computers, please find two required forms for you to review. There is no need for you to fill these out beforehand. They will be ready and available for you here at school.
Please remember the following:
• The mobile device will be used for ISLWR educational purposes only. It is NOT for personal use, gaming, nor for site seeing that is not related to educational purpose. All of our Chromebooks are will be monitored through theGoGuardian program.
• Student and parent/guardian shall permit persons designated by ISLWR to examine the mobile device computer and its content at any time for any reason, including but not limited to inspection, maintenance, repair, upgrading, and/or software installation.
• Neither the student nor the parent have any right to privacy of any data saved on the mobile device or in any ISLWR network.
• If misuse of our mobile devices take place, you will be contacted and the item must be returned.
• Once Chromebooks are home they need to be connected to your WIFI or mobile hotspot. This is located on the bottom right side.
• To turn it ON you need to hold the power button for a second or two.
• Chromebooks cost if broken, stolen, and/or misuse is $200.00.
PICK UP TIMES are 9:00 am to 2:00 pm on Thursday and Friday of this week.
Please be patient when you come and wait in your cars if there are people already before you. Do not try to rush, remember social distancing is key. I am sending the forms for you to preview today so you don’t have to go through the forms when you come in.
If you start having log-in issues and or technology issues: Please contact our Curriculum Coachfirstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Your Imagine Lakewood Ranch Family